We can cut it, bend it, roll it, punch, drill or tap holes in it, then thread the holes and paint it, all in the biggest facility in Alaska.
Our 10-acre site in Anchorage is home to an 84,000-square-foot facility housing six 10-ton and five 5-ton overhead cranes and four 1-ton jib cranes, two computer-guided plasma cutting tables (one with a drill station) and a lot more gear. It offers one of the state’s largest inventory of steel products and a dedicated, climate-controlled paint, metalizing and coating facility. We have continually invested in heavy-grade, high-tech machinery that gives STEELFAB the same capabilities as shops in the Lower 48. Other shops in Alaska provide only part of the fabrication process – we do it all.
- Messer MPC2000 Precision Plate Cutting System with drill or tap hole drilling machine 20’X55’ (NEW IN 2015!)
- Messer Titan C.N.C controlled-flame plasma cutting machine 10’X40’
- Controlled Automation plate duplication/hole punch
- Ogden Beam fabricating machine 8” minimum to 120” maximum x unlimited length
- HTC Plate shears 1/2” X 10’
- Spartan Ironworker bar/angle shears
- HEM Vertical band saw
- Trennjaeger Horizontal bar grating saw
- Kalamazoo Abrasive cut-off saws
- Masteel 600 Ton x 20-feet long press brake
- Accupress250 Ton x 12-feet long press brake
- Bertsch Plate Rolls 1” X 10’
- Imcar Angle, pipe and tube rolling machine